- line the pockets of certain connected cronies
- create an industry-wide consolidation in the insurance and hospital business
- inject mass chaos into the already dysfunctional medical marketplace
- generate fear amongst physicians such that many would succumb to the hostile takeover offers of the rich hospitals
- implement the most egregious breach of patient confidentiality by collecting private health information and records
Read the complete article at American Association of Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).