The topic is 'Republican Priorities, Strategies and the Hispanic Vote 2012'.
Here are a few related past articles:
- Hispanic Voters, Immigration and the Republican Party
The Hard Right and Extreme Left both need to give way to the Sober Center
- Republicans and the Immigration Trap
The next elections are too important to sacrifice over illegal gardeners.
- Environmental Hoaxes and Immigration
Human beings living under liberty and the rule of law are the ultimate resource.
- Illegal Immigration, 1806 -2006
The Homestead Act of 1862 demonstrates how law can eventually catch up with reality.
- Answering the Critics of Comprehensive Immigration Reform
Advocates of immigration reform must take seriously the arguments of critics, explain why these arguments are incorrect and, if necessary, adapt legislation to address the concerns raised.
By Stuart Anderson
- Lost in Translation: GOP Struggles With Hispanics
The Hispanic Vote polls at 63% for Obama, 28% for Romney
By Neil King Jr.
- Alabama's Immigration Miss
Arizona-style anti-illegal immigration laws are backfiring.
By Jason Riley
- Scholarly studies on Immigration
The overriding impact of immigrants is to strengthen and enrich American culture, increase the total output of the economy, and raise the standard of living of American citizens.
The Cato Institute
- Is Immigration Good For America?
Today, the demise of limited government has altered the relation between the individual and the state. People, including immigrants, are much more dependent on the state. In this institutional setting, what are the implications for immigration?
The Cato Journal